“We have some friends moving to Connecticut and want to buy them a membership as a gift. We just love Historic Deerfield, and know they will too!”
Friends of Historic Deerfield, supporting all aspects of museum operations with their unrestricted gifts, are recognized with a number of attractive member benefits, including:
- Free admission to museum houses, the Flynt Center of Early New England Life, and exhibitions for one full year
- A subscription to our magazine, Historic Deerfield
- A subscription to our member newsletter, Member News
- Advance notice and discounts for trips, classes, and workshops
- Free admission to all family programs
- A 10% discount at the Museum Gift Shop and Bookstore
- A 10% discount at the Deerfield Inn
- Invitations to special Friends events and exhibition openings
- Guest Pass(es)
For a full list of benefits by membership category, click here.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 413-775-7176 to inquire about joining the Friends of Historic Deerfield or to give a gift of membership.
Individuals who wish to deepen their commitment to Historic Deerfield are encouraged to consider joining the Asher Benjamin Society, Historic Deerfield's premier leadership giving circle.
All gifts to Historic Deerfield are tax deductible to the extent allowed by the Internal Revenue Code.
>> Click here to become a member, or to renew your membership!
Can you trace your ancestors to the Pocumtuck Valley? Join the Deerfield Descendants!